Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. By continuing to browse and use our site you are agreeing to the terms and conditions shown below. Information and photos on our website are for general information purposes. If you have doubts, we are very happy to offer guidance on your bathroom renovation and answer any questions you may have before you buy.
We reserve the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of www.justtilesni.co.uk following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed. We encourage you to review these terms and conditions whenever you use this website.
The prices on this website are clearly displayed in pounds sterling and are inclusive of any excise duties and VAT payable within the UK unless otherwise stated. The prices shown on this website are excluding the cost of delivery. Delivery costs are displayed on the shipping information page of our website and are subject to change.
Our catalogues, price list and other advertising matter shall not form any part of any contract between buyer and company. Any price quotation by the company or its agents or employees shall be deemed to be for the purpose of information only and shall not constitute an offer to sell. Prices are subject to alteration without notice.
Shading is an inherent quality of ceramic tiles and the buyer must order the correct quantity for its requirements as the company cannot guarantee against crazing or shade variation within and between batches.
Do ensure a sufficient quantity of tiles are ordered to cover the required area. We recommend adding an additional 10% to cover waste and cuts, more is generally required for large tiles.
Cancelled orders will incur collection and transport charges. We ship your orders to you as quickly as possible subject to stock and timings endeavour to get orders packed and despatched the day the order arrives with us. If you cancel after your order is on the lorry there may be a charge to cover our expense in returning the pallet to the warehouse for re-sale.
Orders are accepted and promises for delivery given conditionally upon our being able to secure the necessary material, and without responsibility for delays arising through risks and uncertainties of manufacture, strike, accidents, or other causes beyond our control.
The supply of goods does not mean that they are suitable for a specific installation. We can only be held responsible for any failure on products supplied by us, to the extent that the manufacturer of such products is prepared to guarantee the same.
Online and in-store pricing is separate, therefore on occasion there may be a slight price discrepancy between this website and in-store. We do not refund the difference for purchases made in-store which may have resulted in a customer receiving goods for a lesser price if the purchase was made online.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.